爱上海AC Tag Archive

gqzdjjfqd

Messi: We have accepted club’s proposal on pay-cuts

first_img Promoted ContentYou’ve Only Seen Such Colorful Hairdos In A Handful Of AnimeWho’s The Best Car Manufacturer Of All Time?Birds Enjoy Living In A Gallery Space Created For Them6 Interesting Ways To Make Money With A Drone7 Ways To Understand Your Girlfriend Better11 Most Immersive Game To Play On Your Table Top9 Facts You Should Know Before Getting A TattooThe World’s 7 Most Spectacular Railway StationsBest & Worst Celebrity Endorsed Games Ever MadeWhat Happens To Your Brain When You Play Too Much Video Games?Couples Who Celebrated Their Union In A Unique, Unforgettable WayThe Highest Paid Football Players In The World “Therefore, it doesn’t surprise us that the club wanted to put us back under the microscope and try to pressure us into doing something we were always going to do. “In fact, if the agreement has been delayed in the last few days, it’s simply because we were finding a formula to help the club and also our employees in such difficult times. “On our part, the moment has come to announce that, as well as reducing our salaries by 70 percent during the state of emergency, we’re going to make some contributions so that all the employees at the club can earn 100 percent of their wages during this situation. “If we didn’t speak until now it was because the priority for us was to find solutions that were realistic to help the club, but also those that are most affected by this situation. Read Also:Football legends pick the best between Ronaldo and Messi “We don’t want to sign off without sending our best wishes and lots of strength to all Barcelona fans that are going through such hard times, as well as all those who are waiting patiently at home for the end of this crisis. We’re going to get out of this very soon and we’ll do it all together.” FacebookTwitterWhatsAppEmail分享 The Catalan club have been looking to cut costs, with the coronavirus crisis expected to see them make massive losses on the financial side. There had been some suggestions that the players weren’t happy with the considerable reduction in their wages. “A lot has been written and said about the FC Barcelona first team in regard to the salaries of the players during this period of a state of emergency,” Messi wrote on Instagram. “Before anything, we want to clarify that our will has always been to take a pay cut because we understand perfectly that this is an exceptional situation and we’re always the first ones that have helped the club when we’ve been asked. “We’ve even done it sometimes off our own back, [when] we thought it was necessary or important in other times.Advertisement Loading… Barcelona star, Lionel Messi, has said he and the rest of his Barcelona teammates have accepted the club’s proposal to take a 70 per cent pay cut.last_img read more

Read More

hgdqhzffz

Osimhen eager to face Juventus star Ronaldo in Serie A

first_imgNigeria’s Victor Osimhen has been aspiring to play against Juventus star, Cristiano Ronaldo in his maiden Serie A campaign. After a scintillating debut season for Lille, where he scored 13 goals in 27 Ligue games, the Super Eagles striker is ready to have another experience against “one of the greatest players on earth”. Osimhen’s Napoli visit Gervinho’s Parma for their opening league outing on Sunday but the 21-year-old also has his sights set on the trip to Allianz Stadium on October 4. “I’m really looking forward to a new career here in Serie A. Playing against the likes of Christian Ronaldo is something one can eagerly wait,” Osimhen told the Caf website. “While at Lille, I had the opportunity of playing against some of the best players in the world like Neymar, Kylian Mbappe and it would definitely be a whole great experience to play against Ronaldo, who is one of the greatest players on earth. So, I’m looking forward to facing him soon.” The Lagos-born star moved to Naples for a reported African record transfer fee which could rise to €80 million. Despite the buzz around his switch, he said he is not feeling any pressure to perform. “There is no pressure on me since I came here rather, I just need to work and do what I loved doing” he added.Advertisement Promoted Content9 Movie Scenes That Got Re-Shot Because Viewers Didn’t Like ThemSome Impressive And Almost Shocking Robots That ExistPortuguese Street Artist Creates Hyper-Realistic 3D Graffiti7 Ways To Understand Your Girlfriend Better27 Breathtakingly Beautiful Albino AnimalsTop Tastiest Foods From All Over The World10 Hyper-Realistic 3D Street Art By Odeith7 Truly Incredible Facts About Black Holes6 Interesting Ways To Make Money With A Drone7 Universities In The World Where Education Costs Too Much6 Best ’90s Action Movies To Watch TodayEver Thought Of Sleeping Next To Celebs? This Guy Will Show You “I just need to do my work on the pitch and give my all like I have always been doing and getting the goals for both my club and country. This is the most important thing for me and there is no pressure at all. I just want to do my thing in my own way.” During Napoli’s pre-season training camp in Castel di Sangro, Osimhen scored two hat-tricks in the two friendly matches Gattuso’s side played. He first scored an eight-minute hat-trick against L’Aquila in an encounter that ended 11-0 and then scored another hat-trick against Serie C outfit Teramo a week later. read also:Osimhen benched for Napoli opener Ahead of his maiden Serie A campaign, he disclosed he has no personal goal target but he is focused on helping the Stadio San Paolo outfit win silverware. “I am happy for the goals I scored pre-season,” the Nigeria forward said. “I’m not the kind of players that set a number of goals I’m going to score for my team because I’m a team player; I don’t set personal target before that of the team. “I just want to score as much as I can for my team, help them doing well and winning trophies. So, there is no personal targets for me; I just want to do well and get the goals for my team.” FacebookTwitterWhatsAppEmail分享 center_img Loading… last_img read more

Read More

gqzdjjfqd

Current CWI system allows extension of Chanderpaul’s career, says Cameron

first_imgBy Rajiv BisnauthCRICKET West Indies (CWI) President Dave Cameron says the region’s current cricketing structure has allowed the extension of the career of veteran batsman Shivnarine Chanderpaul.Chanderpaul has called time on his illustrious 22-year international career January 2016, eight months after being axed from the Test squad, but continued his trade at the first class level.“As a result of the current system we were able to extend Shivnarine Chanderpaul’s career. He is now 43 years old and still contributing to our Cricket West Indies system. With the new system he is now able to play in the regional and go off to play county cricket and return to provide his great skills and support to the Guyana Jaguars and is no wonder they are the defending champions,” Cameron said during his feature address at the Guyana Cricket Board annual awards ceremony last Wednesday evening.Chanderpaul, who played a record 164 Tests, was controversially axed by West Indies selectors following a run of low scores.The former West Indies captain amassed 11,867 runs at an average of 51 and lies second on the all-time West Indies list of run-scorers behind Brian Lara who scored 11,953 runs.He struck 30 centuries and 66 half-centuries.Chanderpaul also played 268 One-day Internationals, garnering 8,778 runs at an average of 41, and also suited up for 22 Twenty20 Internationals.CWI Boss Dave CameronHe made his Test debut as a 19-year-old against England back in 1994 and proceeded to become a feature of West Indies’ batting over the next two decades.Renowned for his unconventional batting stance and his ability to concentrate for long periods, Chanderpaul consistently scored runs for the regional side despite their fluctuating fortunes in Tests.He was one of Wisden’s five Cricketers-of-the-Year in 2008, the same year he was voted the ICC Player of the Year.Meanwhile, under the new system being rolled out by the then West Indies Cricket Board (WICB), now CWI, and supported by the West Indies Players Association (WIPA), each territory has become a franchise.Each of these franchises will select 10 players who will be paid a retainer and who will earn increased match fees from an extended first class season.By the way, players who are on the fringe will be placed into a pool and each franchise will be able to select players from that pool to make up their full squad complement.With this new initiative, Cameron had indicated that the region truly have a cricket industry where the game is now a formal occupation.“We have retained umpires as well, match referees, curators, coaches and administrators, so I urge all cricketers present, both male and female, to ensure you take part and get qualified that after you finish playing the game, there are other opportunities for you.We have the most players in any sport as professionals in this region, approximately 140 players are being paid as professional cricketers in this region today. In the just concluded Bangladesh Premier League, we had 22 players registered playing in that league, while at the same time the four-day tournament was running and at the same time we had a Test team in New Zealand; so cricket now is a formal occupation under this new system,” the Jamaican businessman pointed out.last_img read more

Read More