爱上海419新的连接 Tag Archive
Cristiano Ronaldo Cristiano Ronaldo has dismissed as “fake news” accusations by a US woman who alleges she was raped by the Portuguese footballer in 2009.In an Instagram video, Ronaldo said: “They want to promote [themselves] by [using] my name. It’s normal.”Ronaldo’s lawyers say they will sue Germany’s Der Spiegel magazine, which originally reported the allegations. The magazine wrote that Kathryn Mayorga had claimed Ronaldo, 33, raped her in a hotel room in Las Vegas.Ms Mayorga, 34, is reported to have filed a rape report with Las Vegas police shortly after the alleged incident.In 2010, she reportedly reached an out-of-court settlement with Ronaldo involving a $375,000 (£288,000) payment for agreeing never to go public with the allegations.Her lawyers are now seeking to declare the non-disclosure agreement void.In a statement, Ronaldo’s lawyer Christian Schertz said “the reporting in Spiegel is blatantly illegal”.He added that he had been instructed to seek compensation for “moral damages” over “probably one of the most serious violations of personal rights in recent years”, he commented.Ronaldo joined Italy’s Juventus from Real Madrid for £99.2m earlier this year.The Portuguese international is regarded as one of the greatest players of all time.Share this:FacebookRedditTwitterPrintPinterestEmailWhatsAppSkypeLinkedInTumblrPocketTelegram
Click here if you’re unable to view the gallery on your mobile device. “Encore!” Only a longtime, diehard Warriors fan would remember that’s the slogan the team adopted after winning its first title 44 years ago.But the encore performance the Warriors have planned at halftime in their final game at Oracle Arena Thursday night could resonate with fans for years. That’s what Mistah Fab is hoping for when he and three other Bay Area-based hip-hop legends entertain the crowd at Game 6.Mistah …
zoom The National Retail Federation and the Hardwood Federation have led a coalition of 120 organizations representing retailers, manufacturers, agribusinesses and other sectors affected by the Hanjin Shipping bankruptcy in sending a letter to U.S. Commerce Secretary Penny Pritzker outlining specific concerns and urging her continued leadership in bringing about a resolution.Among the concerns detailed in the letter is ongoing confusion about the location of cargo, where it will be unloaded and whether a cargo owner’s goods will be seized by Hanjin’s creditors once the ships are docked.The coalition also told Secretary Pritzker that shippers are facing both higher fees assessed to pick up cargo as well as steadily increasing freight charges as they look for new transportation options.“U.S. businesses rely on predictability in their supply chains, particularly during the busiest shipping season of the year,” wrote NRF and the other coalition members.“The recent bankruptcy filing has caused widespread disruptions in freight shipments worldwide…. The impact on small and medium sized companies could be particularly devastating if this situation is not resolved in a timely manner.”The coalition thanked Secretary Pritzker for her outreach to the business community thus far and urged her to “continue to work with the South Korean government to bring about a swift and economically beneficial resolution that will allow cargo to move through the global supply chain and give certainty to U.S. businesses.”According to the latest monthly Global Port Tracker report released by NRF and Hackett Associates, import cargo volume at the nation’s major retail container ports should still be at near-peak levels in September, even as retailers work to cope with the Hanjin bankruptcy.
Share Tuesday, July 9, 2019 Posted by << Previous PostNext Post >> Travelweek Group