JAMESTOWN – Police in Jamestown are continuing to search for a missing 14-year-old who likely ran away from home earlier this year.Jamestown Police in a media release on Tuesday afternoon say Gianna Coleman has been missing since February 13 of this year.Coleman, police say, has been reported missing multiple times over the past several years including last October.She has reportedly been in contact with her family on a daily basis via social media and is believed to be in the Jamestown area. Anyone who may know the whereabouts of the missing teen is asked to contact the Jamestown Police at (716) 483-7537, leave an anonymous tip at 483-TIPS (8477) or via the Tips 411 App.Failed to fetch Error: URL to the PDF file must be on exactly the same domain as the current web page. Click here for more info Share:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window),Y’all better check into the wayfair a candle her cabinet went for 20,000 for gianna coleman
Wyoming governor signs bill to prop up state’s coal plants FacebookTwitterLinkedInEmailPrint分享Billings Gazette:Gov. Mark Gordon has signed into a law a measure that aims to keep Wyoming’s coal-fired power plants online and in business by requiring a utility to try to sell the facility first before decommissioning it.The Wyoming Tribune Eagle reports Gordon on Friday signed Senate File 159, which was sponsored by Republican Sen. Dan Dockstader, of Afton.It requires power companies that want to decommission a coal-fired plant to seek a buyer first. If a new company bought the plant, the bill requires the utility that sold the plant to buy back the power, even if a cheaper source is available.Dockstader says the bill was about protecting small communities with coal-fired plants.But critics see the move as temporarily extending the life of outdated and costly coal-fired plants.More: Wyoming governor signs bill aimed at keeping coal-fired plants running
Sign up for our COVID-19 newsletter to stay up-to-date on the latest coronavirus news throughout New York Caesar TrunzoCaesar Trunzo, a former longtime New York State senator from Brentwood, died Tuesday night at age 87.Trunzo served in the state senate for 36 years, from 1972 to 2008, when he was unseated by Brian X. Foley, a one-term senator who was defeated in 2010 by Sen. Lee Zelden (R-Shirley).“He was a dedicated public servant who served with kindness and compassion,” State Sen. Dean Skelos (R-Rockville Centre), so-leader of the chamber, said in a statement.Skelos said Trunzo was known amongst friends as “C” and was proud of sponsoring legislation funding breast cancer research and protecting Long Island’s environment.He is survived by his children, Laura and Michael. Funeral arrangements were not immediately available.
Abiy Ahmed accuses the Tigray People’s Liberation Front of launching an attack on an army base.- Advertisement –
The conventional bonds’ interest rates are all higher than the benchmark 10-year government bond rate of 6.9 percent, except for the Series A with a five-year tenure (6.7 percent), although lower than the PLN bond issuance in February with coupon rates of between 7.2 and 9.05 percent.PLN’s bond issuance expands the company’s breathing space as it disburses billions of dollars in COVID-19 relief schemes on top of billions more for government-led infrastructure projects, including the program to build 35 gigawatts (GW) worth of new power plants.“The [bonds] funds will be used to expand the 35GW program and for general corporate purposes,” PLN spokeswoman Arsyadani Akmalaputri told The Jakarta Post in a short text message on Wednesday.PLN, Indonesia’s largest electricity company, has frequently issued global and domestic bonds over the past two years to patch financial problems arising from the company’s expansion projects, while keeping electricity retail prices at a minimum. Read also: Govt to spend $1 billion on electricity fee reliefThe company’s bonds, both the conventional and sukuk, were given a AAA rating – the highest rung – by the Indonesian credit rating agency (Pefindo) due to the company’s strong government ties, market monopoly and “financial flexibility”.The company legally monopolizes the distribution of electricity, whose demand is expected to grow in the medium term, between two to three years, despite the sharp decrease due to the large-scale social restrictions (PSBB) to contain the COVID-19 outbreak.However, Pefindo also alluded to PLN’s cash flow, which is facing a major financial strain from the infrastructure projects and relief programs, part of the company’s Public Service Obligations (PSO).“The rating could be lowered if Pefindo views a material reduction in government support,” wrote the agency.Recently, the government ordered state-owned electricity company PLN to lower the electricity rates for all homes and certain businesses to boost people’s purchasing power.Under the order, PLN will cut its electricity rate, which is expressed in rupiah per kilowatt hour (Rp/KwH), by 1.5 percent. The price is down to Rp 1,444.7 per KwH between October and December this year, from the previous Rp 1,467 per KwH.Read also: PLN to temporarily cut electricity rates for low-power homes, businessesCreaking under the weight of the COVID-19 relief schemes, PLN’s net profit nosedived 96.5 percent year-on-year (yoy) to Rp 251.6 billion in the first half, mainly caused by foreign exchange losses amid a weak rupiah exchange rate.Topics : State-owned electricity giant PLN officially listed Rp 1.88 trillion (US$126.9 million) worth of bonds at the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) on Wednesday, as it seeks to fund its operation and expansion amid the pressure of COVID-19 relief schemes on its finances.In a letter sent to the bourse on Tuesday, PLN revealed that the bonds comprise 10 series, half of which are conventional bonds totaling Rp 1.5 trillion and the other five of which are sukuk (sharia-compliant bonds) amounting to Rp 376.5 billion.The bonds have varied maturity periods of five years to 20 years, according to the company’s data. For the conventional bonds, the yields range from 6.7 percent for the 5-year tenure to 8.86 percent for 20-year bonds.
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain says Liverpool move was ‘hardest decision of his life’ and explains reason for Arsenal exit
Comment Metro Sport ReporterThursday 16 Apr 2020 12:04 pmShare this article via facebookShare this article via twitterShare this article via messengerShare this with Share this article via emailShare this article via flipboardCopy link217Shares The Ox joined Arsenal from Southampton in 2011 (Picture: Getty Images) ‘It was a big decision for me to leave a club like Arsenal. It was everything I knew at the top level for seven years.‘When you’ve been at a club like that for seven years… it’s a club where you love being and it’s more than just a football club, it’s a family culture.‘When I had to make the decision to leave, it was the hardest decision I’ve ever had to make and to be honest there was a part of me that didn’t know if it was the right thing.’More: Arsenal FCArsenal flop Denis Suarez delivers verdict on Thomas Partey and Lucas Torreira movesThomas Partey debut? Ian Wright picks his Arsenal starting XI vs Manchester CityArsene Wenger explains why Mikel Arteta is ‘lucky’ to be managing ArsenalFormer Gunners boss Arsene Wenger deployed Chamberlain in a multitude of roles such as winger and wing-back, which he felt did not suit his game.He added: ‘I feel a lot of my best performances for Arsenal came in midfield but I never played consistently in that position.‘The first game of that season I switched with Hector [Bellerin]. First game I played on the left [wing-back], he played on the right and second game we switched.‘I thought, “I’ve got to take the risk, I’ve got to take the chance. I don’t want to look back at the end and think I didn’t try”.’MORE: Carlos Soler’s agent speaks out on Arsenal transfer target’s futureMORE: Arsenal slap £22m price tag on Roma target Henrikh MkhitaryanFollow Metro Sport across our social channels, on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.For more stories like this, check our sport page. Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain says Liverpool move was ‘hardest decision of his life’ and explains reason for Arsenal exit ‘I just didn’t believe I was going to be able to play where I wanted to play and that was it.‘Me winning the Champions League was obviously a dream come true and a massive bonus but I didn’t feel like, “Ah, I told you so”.Read the latest updates: Coronavirus news live Video Settings 1 min. story PLAY Advertisement Full Screen About Connatix V67539 Chamberlain has already won silverware in his short time at Liverpool (Picture: Getty Images)Liverpool midfielder Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain has opened up on the ‘hardest decision’ of his life to leave Arsenal, revealing the move was based on being played out of position rather than a lack of trophies.The England international spent seven years in north London, winning three FA Cups before making the switch to Merseyside in 2017. After spending the majority of the 2018-19 season out with a serious knee injury, Chamberlain returned towards the end of the campaign as the Reds were crowned European champions for the sixth time.However, the 26-year-old says his move was not motivated by a desire for silverware, telling Ian Wright: ‘I wouldn’t say I wanted to leave Arsenal because I didn’t believe we could win.AdvertisementAdvertisementADVERTISEMENT Advertisement
August Jobs That Pay Update: Supporting Start-Ups, Celebrating Expansion, Revitalizing Neighborhoods
Economy, Infrastructure, Jobs That Pay, Round-Up, The Blog, Transportation This August, the Keystone State continues to be an ideal place to kick start a new business, expand operations, and recruit the best talent.Highlights include Governor Wolf’s visit to the Almono-Hazelwood Mill 19 redevelopment site in Pittsburgh — part of a massive revitalization of the largest remaining brownfield in the Steel City — as well as meeting with companies supported by the University City Science Center’s incubator program in Philadelphia. This month also included important infrastructure announcements — including the introduction of Pennsylvania’s first Diverging Diamond Interchange.Governor Wolf also celebrated companies adding jobs and expanding operations in The City of Chester and Newtown Township in Delaware County, Elk County, Erie County, Fayette County, and Lackawanna County, as well as toured various neighborhood revitalization projects in Pittsburgh, Reading and Scranton.Pennsylvania is open for business, and this administration is constantly seeking new ways to make it easier for start-ups, Fortune 500 companies, and family-owned businesses to have the support they need to succeed and grow in the commonwealth.Highlights from August 2017Governor Wolf Touts SAP America Expansion Across PennsylvaniaOn ‘Jobs That Pay’ Tour, Governor Wolf Tours Power Home Remodeling Group in ChesterGovernor Wolf Tours Revitalized West Reading Community Supported by State InvestmentGovernor Wolf Announces Expansion of Clarion Sintered Metals in Elk County, Creation of 55 New JobsGovernor Wolf, PennDOT Announce Completion of State’s First Diverging Diamond InterchangeGovernor Wolf Touts Work to Build Vibrant Agriculture Industry, Rural Communities in PA during Visit to Ag Progress DaysGovernor Wolf Announces COE Distributing to Expand, Moving Operations from Out of State to Fayette CountyOn ‘Jobs That Pay’ Tour, Governor Wolf Visits Logistics Plus Inc.Governor Wolf Touts Economic Opportunities of Almono Site and Hazelwood Business DistrictGovernor Wolf Announces New Approvals for Low-interest Loans to Support Seven Small Business ProjectsGovernor Wolf Tours Scranton Neighborhood Redevelopment Supported with State InvestmentsGovernor Wolf Announces Socafe To Relocate to Pennsylvania and Create 130 New Jobs in Lackawanna CountyGovernor Wolf Hosts Roundtable Discussion on Jobs that Pay Tour at University City Science CenterHighlights from Instagram August Jobs That Pay Update: Supporting Start-Ups, Celebrating Expansion, Revitalizing Neighborhoods Like Governor Tom Wolf on Facebook: Facebook.com/GovernorWolf By: The Office of Governor Tom Wolf August 30, 2017 SHARE Email Facebook Twitter
“The South African Maritime Safety Authority will continue to monitor all vessels calling at South African Ports or sailing through its territorial waters to ensure that its mandate of protecting the marine environment from pollution and saving lives and property at sea. SAMSA implores all vessels and ship managers to act responsibly during this period of uncertainty.” Seven crew including the ship’s master were taken into police custody and charged with attempted murder before being released on bail. “SAMSA has also conducted its own investigation and has shared such with the SAPS to assist with their ongoing investigation. SAMSA would like to warn vessels sailing through its territorial waters that any vessels found to have transgressed South Africa’s national laws, will be held accountable to the fullest extent of the law,” SAMSA said. The South African Maritime Safety Authority (SAMSA) is working with South African Police Services on an investigation into an alleged throwing overboard of two stowaways by the crew of a foreign cargo vessel off South Africa. Once informed of the incident, the authorities detained the ship in Richards Bay, where it remains berthed. “When they were discovered hiding on the ship, after it had set sail, they alleged that they were thrown overboard with a make-shift raft, life jackets and some bottles of water. The Tanzanians claimed they spent two days at sea before washing out at Zinkwazi beach on the North Coast of Kwa-Zulu Natal.” They have since appeared in court while official investigations are continuing, said SAMSA. SAMSA said that the two men from Tanzania, believed to be stowaways, had reportedly been forcibly removed from a Panama flagged bulk carrier named MV Top Grace, after the vessel sailed off the port of Durban on March 28, 2020. “It is alleged that the two stowaways had boarded the vessel “Top Grace” which was berthed at Maydon Wharf in Durban on Monday 23th March 2020 by climbing up the mooring ropes and hid in the chain locker,” SAMSA said. The crew members were allowed to return to the vessel until their next court appearance.
RelatedPosts Super Eagles stars model new national team jersey EPL: Foxes attack Burnley EPL: Vardy primed for another prolific season after brace at West Brom Former Nigeria boss Sunday Oliseh is surprised Wilfred Ndidi is not playing at a higher level than Leicester City. Ndidi has been a key component in Brendan Rodgers’ midfield with the Foxes currently sitting third in the Premier League. The Nigeria international has had his injury problems of late, but in his 21 league appearances, few have been more consistent in the City side. According to WhoScored, only Ricardo Pereira has performed at a higher level across the season. Though a former manager of Ndidi’s, Oliseh can’t believe the holding midfielder is still at the King Power Stadium. Speaking to Brila.Net, the former Nigeria boss said: “The point is that in the past three or four years, maybe five, he’s been the best midfielder we have, and he’s not just been the best we needed to run with, he’s been the best we have. “When you see him doing what he’s doing in a club that is average, with all due respect, like Leicester, imagine what Ndidi will do if he was playing at Manchester City. “He is a man that isn’t the tallest like me, but look at the heart. He has a big heart.” Ndidi is under contract at the King Power Stadium until 2024 having penned an extension last year.Tags: Brendan RodgersLeicester CityRicardo PereiraSunday OlisehWilfred Ndidi
The former Manchester United defender has clashed with Kick It Out over John Terry’s trial for alleged racist abuse against Anton Ferdinand. Chelsea captain Terry was cleared in court in July 2012, but issues around the case resurfaced with Ferdinand’s new book. Redknapp defended his centre-back, claiming the 35-year-old’s off-field interests do not hurt his top-flight prowess, ahead of his 500th Premier League appearance this weekend. “You’ll always pick on the big players,” said Redknapp. “I didn’t see him make too many mistakes last week. He clipped a ball that got turned over and they ended up scoring a world class goal. “It’s probably because he’s high-profile. That’s the biggest problem. “Joey’s on Twitter and Rio wrote a book. It happens all of the time. Lots of footballers do it, like Wayne Rooney. What can you do? They are high profile now. It’s part of the game. “I don’t think it’s fair. We’ve been a bit open and we need to tighten up. I’ve got no problems with Rio.” Rangers boss Redknapp believes summer recruit Ferdinand has been singled out for undeserved criticism as the Loftus Road club fight for a Premier League foothold. Ferdinand became embroiled in a war of words with the chairman of anti-racism group Kick It Out Herman Ouseley this week after the publication of his latest autobiography, ‘#2sides’. Redknapp will lead a clutch of ex-Hammers returning to Upton Park for QPR’s Premier League clash with West Ham on Sunday. The former West Ham manager said he expects Ferdinand, Bobby Zamora, and Rob Green to relish their East London return. “Hopefully we can go back there and pick up a good result,” he said. “I’m sure there’s an added motivation. They go back there and want to play well. “All my memories were from going there as a kid. It’s a special football club for me.” Redknapp first managed Ferdinand at West Ham and said the ex-England defender was always destined for the top. “He was only 15 and I saw the potential in him then,” said Redknapp. “I said he would be the best defender in Europe because he was on another level. I knew he was going to be a big player.” Press Association Rio Ferdinand has suffered unfair abuse over his QPR performances due to his celebrity status, according to Harry Redknapp.